- Recessed shackle prevents scratching of vessel
- No painting ever
- Strong, polyethylene construction
- Clear identification with optional graphics
- SL-MB-18: 18″ (457mm) diameter
- SL-MB-24: 24″ (610mm) diameter
- SL-MB-42: 42” (1070MM) diameter
Suitable for a range of locations, the long lasting range of mooring buoys are available in 18″ (457mm), 24″ (610mm) and 42” (1070mm) diameter. The mooring buoys are rotationally-molded from UV-stabilized virgin polyethylene and are foam filled with closed-cell polyurethane to prevent water ingress in the unlikely event of damage to the outer layer.
This buoy has a recessed top section which allows the connecting shackle to be protected from scratching the vessel.
Sealite’s Mooring Buoys are available in a range of colors for clear visibility, with an optional reflective band and name plates.
Specification Sheet: English