- U.S. Coast Guard Approved
- Single ultra-high intensity LED
- Low maintenance (LED technology)
- User-replaceable battery in sealed battery compartment
- >60 day autonomy
- Automatic night activation
The SL-CGB310-W is a self-contained solar marine structure lantern designed to meet the United States Coast Guard requirements for Class ‘B’ and Class ‘C’ structures.
The lantern incorporates premium grade solar modules and large 12Ah battery integrated into the assembly, and is available with GPS synchronisation.
Specification Sheet: English