- U.S. Coast Guard Approved
- 36 ultra-high intensity LEDs
- Low maintenance (LED technology)
- Easy retrofit on existing structures
- Available with proprietary flash ‘synchronisation’ software
- Automatic night activation
The SL-CGB125-1-W is a United States Coast Guard approved Class ‘B’ structure lantern specifically designed to meet the needs of Class ‘B’ structures.
The SL-CGB125-1-W boasts a huge number of features including flash-memory and the most efficient power conversion available. The unit is supplied with a 1 meter pigtail for 12V power input, and is idea to fit on existing structures or can be supplied as a complete unit with external solar modules and battery compartment.